Encore Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified commercial real estate investment firm in Dallas, Texas that has a unique blend of expertise, innovation, and efficiency in acquisition, investment, asset management, property management, leasing and development. Since the company’s formation in 1999, we have completed over $2.4 billion in transaction volume, with a focus on the Southern, Eastern, and Midwestern United States.
We have built our success with the help of our entrepreneurial culture, a seasoned management team, innovative technology solutions, and the ability to make decisions based on our fundamental values and conventional wisdom and experience. This insight has guided us to buy and sell properties in times and markets that appear less than ideal, but ultimately produces beneficial outcomes for our co-investors. We have achieved these superior returns and managed risk mitigation through the operations of the following subsidiaries of Encore Enterprises:
- Encore Hospitality is an investment and management company focused on branded select and full-service hotels. Since Encore’s founding in 1999, Encore Hospitality’s portfolio has significantly grown from seven hotels to include as many as 44.
- Encore Commercial acquires and redevelops office buildings, neighborhood shopping centers and single tenant build to suits; and develop ground-up properties with value added potential, credit anchored tenants, and good locations in primary, secondary, and tertiary markets that yield higher risk-adjusted returns.
- Encore Multi-Family is a fully integrated developer that specializes in creating value with ground-up developments in under-served markets. With a focus on the Southern and Southeastern regions of the United States, Encore Multi-Family also acquires, re-positions, and manages multi-family assets projected to offer positive cash flow to investors.
- Encore Equities manages the funding of offerings for the various real estate value-added and opportunistic (development) opportunities and works closely with the investors.Encore Equities consists of three capital raising platforms: (1) High Net Worth sources equity capital from high net worth individuals and family offices (2) Encore Global raises capital through foreign nationals focused on EB-5 investment. Our Global team’s mission is to help foreign investors achieve their immigration and investment goals while revitalizing local and regional real estate markets, which will promote the growth of U.S. jobs and the local economy. (3) Institutional Capital where Encore additionally raises institutional equity through outside placement firms.
- Encore Construction serves the hospitality, retail, and multi-family market segments by providing a full range of general contracting and construction services, including: estimating, quality assurance and scheduling, subcontract negotiation, safety, field engineering, financing, and document control.
Our seasoned management team has also played a significant role in Encore’s success. Founders Bharat Sangani and Patrick Barber assembled and now lead a team of experienced, results-oriented, and forward-thinking individuals with a proven record of real estate development projects. Each team member is committed to Encore’s core values of integrity, honesty and fairness, ensuring that our customers receive unparalleled service and results that are second to none.